Tuesday 22 April 2014

Quack!

Easter weekend I spent a lovely sunny day in St Fagans museum in Cardiff, it was so beautiful and wonderfully fresh to get out of Swansea for a few house and wander our way through eras, tradition and livelihoods.

for those of you who haven't been its the museum of welsh life and hosts a large amount of perfectly rebuild (some moved from north wales!) homes, factories and buildings from all kinds of landscapes and eras and lots of little bits to go with them

as it was Easter weekend there was also a vintage fun fair with penny machines and an old style coconut shy with I made quite a few squeaking noises at!






















I made duck noises, confused a cow with a sheep (don't ask!) and I won a teddy which I promptly named dotty and cuddled all the way round the place.






No comments:

Post a Comment