Tuesday 22 April 2014

Welcome Back

well this is exciting!

I'm Amy, and this is the second time round for me starting a blog, the last one although very interesting got boring for me.

You see after leaving university I thought the whole world would be open for me, did anyone else get that feeling the "this is it" moment? that never really came to anything.





3 houses, twice moving home, 7 jobs and 4 months on benefits later I'm in a much better place and I really hope people who were in the similar place to me know it will always get better. and there is always cake!!










So nowadays! I've got an allotment on the go and I'm making a creating again and doing all those exciting things that I probably should have gotten round to last time but didn't.
and your gonna hear all about it!!





1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy, glad to have you back. Can't wait see all your gorgeous vintage crafty bits and Bob's :)

    ReplyDelete